Follow me? :)

2011年6月9日星期四

bad day !!

based on above title i gt a song to post with @_@v


About the bad day?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,

I went to drivig test and yet I FAIL WITHOUT ANY REASON !!!!!


I have my bukit test 1st,, but its ok with it,,

i think is just because the GIRL JPJ beh song me

trying to RASUAH ME?

I WONT GAVE U ANY $$$ FOR THAT !!!

I BELIEVE IN MY DRIVING SKILL !!!

Just because of tat she FAIL me on bukit???

F**K !! !@#$%^&*()

while i'm waiting my turn for the parking test
(i dono i fail tat time =-=)

everyone waiting over thr have finished their test left me?

the jpj (boy) ask another jpj (girl, which beh song me de):

where mine?

The girl asked for my name and say i have fail !!!!











WTF? 
Just because i didnt give u any $$$?
So fail me till so happy??
Don't make me to complain you !!!
As a JPJ still wan to rasuah a student?
A month 2000 ++ nt enough???
And you still a GIRL?
Bad Impression FOR ME TO YOU !!!

没有评论:

发表评论